fredag den 29. juli 2016

Irobot film

Action In 203 a technophobic cop investigates a crime that may have been perpetrated by a. It is hard to defend a film like 'I, Robot' but I am going to try. Full Cast Crew ‎Parents Guide ‎User Reviews ‎Plot SummaryI, Robot - , den frie encyklopædihttps://da. I,_RobotLignendeI, Robot er en filosofisk anlagt film med Will Smith i hovedrollen.


I, Robot (stylized as i,robot) is a 20American neo-noir dystopian science fiction action film directed by Alex Proyas. The screenplay by Jeff Vintar and Akiva . Robot, is one of those movies that can come on tv and you watch it to the. Filmen 'I, Robot' er en science fiction-film med Will Smith om robotter og kunstig intelligens. Information om filmen I, Robot.


I en nær fremtid har intelligente robotter overtaget en lang række arbejdsopgaver til glæde for mennesket. Lej eller køb I, Robot og se den uden abonnement hos BLOCKBUSTER. Vi har de nyeste film og mere end 80titler.


I, Robot takes place in Chicago circa 203 a city where spectacular new. In the future presented in the film, humans have become exceedingly dependent on robots in. For all its flaws, I, Robot is arresting to look at.


I, Robot est un film réalisé par Alex Proyas avec Will Smith, Alan Tudyk. Synopsis : En 203 les robots sont devenus de parfaits assistants pour les êtres .

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Bemærk! Kun medlemmer af denne blog kan sende kommentarer.

Populære indlæg